How to unlock an iPhone without a computer. One of the aspects that most bothers mobile phone users is that they forget the password for the unlock screen, although there are worse ones such as IMEI lock or iCloud lock. Fortunately, ios unlike iCloud, the process of Unlocking an iPhone is much faster and hassle-free. We know it is a real hassle to forget your pattern. An iCloud account, a face id, a fingerprint, a digital code are all things.
we have received a large number of queries from users who have forgotten the iPhone password but cannot access it. If you are experiencing the same thing and want to learn how to bypass the iPhone passcode without a computer, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will familiarize you with two different solutions to unlock your iPhone without using your computer. We provide a step-by-step solution for this in the following sections.
How to unlock iPhone passcode without a computer?
If you remember your iCloud credentials, then you can easily learn how to unlock iPhone 6 passcode without a computer. Although, this brings a problem. Since Apple does not allow you to reset your iPhone passwords directly, you need to erase the device. It will reset the password of your device and your data will be lost. Therefore, before we continue, make sure to prepare a device backup. In this way, you can restore the backup without suffering any type of data loss. To learn how to bypass iPhone 5 passcode without a computer, follow these steps:
1. First, you need to log in to the official website of iCloud: https://www.icloud.com/. You can do this on any other device.
2. Provide the iCloud credentials of the account that has been linked to the iPhone.
3. The iCloud homepage will provide various options. Just click “Find iPhone” to continue.
4. To select an iPhone, click the “All Devices” option, and then select the locked iPhone.
5. When you select iPhone, it will display various options related to it.
6. Just click “delete iPhone” and confirm your choice.
7. Wait a while, because it will reset your iPhone remotely.
As you can see, the Find my iPhone service is mainly introduced to find the location of the lost iOS device. However, you can use it to ring the device or wipe it remotely. you can learn how to unlock iPhone 6 passcode without a computer. This technology can also be implemented in other iPhone versions, such as iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, etc.
How to unlock iPhone passcode without Siri bug?
This may surprise you, but Siri has loopholes that can be used to unlock the device. Even though the solution may not work every time, there is no harm in trying it. By following this technique, you will be able to learn how to unlock iPhone 6 passcode without a computer without data loss. Essentially, it applies to iOS devices running on iOS 8.0 to iOS 10.1. You need to follow these step-by-step instructions to learn how to bypass iPhone 5 passcode without a computer.
1. First, you need to activate Siri on your device. Just long-press the home button to complete this operation.
2. Now, ask Siri for the current time by issuing a command like “Hey Siri, what time is it?”
This will cause Siri to display the current time with a clock icon. Just click on the clock.
4. This will allow you to access the world clock function on the device. You can view the clock Click the plus icon to add one other clock.
5. The interface will provide a search bar from which you can find cities. Just write anything to provide text input.
6. Click on the text to get various options related to it. “Select all options to continue.
7. This will again provide various options such as cut, copy, define, etc. Click the “Share” button.
8. From here, you can get various options for sharing this text. Among all the options provided, click on the “message” icon.
9. This will open a new interface where you can draft new mail. In the “To” field, you can type any text and then click the back button on the keyboard to continue.
10. This will make the text green. If you select it, click the Add icon (“+”) again.
11. When you click on it, it will launch a new interface. Click “Create New Contact” to continue.
12. This will launch a new interface to add contacts.
13. From the options provided, click the “Select Photo” button to select a photo from the library.
14. When the photo library is activated, you can browse the album of your choice.
15. Wait a few seconds, and click the “Home” button again. This will lead you to the home screen of the device.
By following these simple steps, you can learn how to unlock iPhone 5 passcode without a computer. The same procedure can also be applied to other versions of the iPhone and unlock it without any data loss.
You can follow one of these solutions to learning how to unlock iPhone 5 passcode without a computer. Since iCloud will wipe your iOS device, you can take advantage of Siri’s vulnerabilities. This way you can unlock the device without losing data. Please keep trying these solutions and let us know your experience in the comments below.