See Whatsapp messages on PC, laptop, or tablet with WhatsApp web. This is how to get the WhatsApp Desktop application.
Still using WhatsApp on your mobile? There are several ways to overcome this on your tablet and on a personal computer. WhatsApp Web Syncs with a mobile application to allow you to send and receive WhatsApp messages from your computer. Whatever action you take on the phone will apply to WhatsApp on your computer and vice versa. You can access whatsapp on your cellphone and computer.
You can use WhatsApp on your computer in two ways:
WhatsApp Desktop: WhatsApp Web:
Here’s how to view WhatsApp in a web browser:
- Open your PC browser and head to web.whatsapp.com
• On an Android phone, open WhatsApp, tap three points at the top right, and select WhatsApp Web.
• On the iPhone starting WhatsApp, tap the settings icon in the lower-left and select WhatsApp Web / Desktop.
• You will be asked to use your smartphone camera to scan the QR code that is visible in your computer’s web browser.
• Then point your cellphone camera on the computer screen to scan the code.
• WhatsApp Web will be launched automatically in the browser and will remain active until you exit your computer or cellphone.
• You can choose this option on your cellphone by returning to the web-app web menu and choosing to exit all devices.
• To get out of your PC, you can do it by tapping the three-point icon at the top of the conversation thread, then select log out.
Here’s how to install WhatsApp web on a computer:
- Install the WHATSAPP web desktop application, available for PC or Mac from WhatApp.com/Download.
- Click the Black Download button to install the WhatsApp application on your computer.
- Then find the file in your download folder and double-click to install.
- On a Windows computer, you must follow the steps on the installer ‘and on the MAC simply drag the WhatsApp icon to your application folder.
- Start the WhatsApp desktop application and the process is the same as above.
- This application will get you into WhatsApp until you choose to exit.