WhatsApp, popular messaging applications owned by Facebook add new features a few moments that allow users to send messages in one hour. Messages can be removed in individual chat and group chat and features available on the Android, iOS, and Windows platforms. The WHATSAPP message feature is not discretion comes with a warning like a recipient to find out that you have deleted the message as “this message deleted” displayed instead of the deleted message.
This feature is useful for remembering messages if you have made a spelling error or if you have sent a message accidentally. However, if you want to see whatsapp messages are deleted, there are several solutions that can be used.
How To Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages?
1. Read deleted messages using WhatsApp Chat Backup
If you have deleted the chat accidentally you want to restore, you can do it with the help of the WhatsApp chat backup that occurs every night at 2am by default. You can change the backup frequency to daily, weekly or monthly. However, choose every day because the preferred backup frequency is recommended because you can recover chat before the next backup occurs at 2am.
To restore deleted whatsapp chat, Chase the following steps:
- Delete the WhatsApp installation and install it again from the Google Play Store if you use an Android device.
- Agree with the terms and conditions and enter your mobile number along with the country code in the next step.
- You will be served with the option to restore the chat from the backup. Click on the recovery option and your WhatsApp chat will be restored.
2. Read deleted messages using Third-Party Apps
To read the deleted WhatsApp message, you can use third-party applications. There are many applications available on the Google Play Store that allow you to recover whatsApp messages after you or the sender has deleted it. This application maintains your notification log which is stored in the Android system notification list.
There is a popular application called “Whatsremoved +” which you can use to read the deleted WhatsApp message. With more than 5 million downloads, this application is only available for Android users and not for iOS users. Also, this application to read the deleted WhatsApp message contains ads and you can delete it by buying premium application subscriptions.
Read deleted messages using WhatsRemoved+ App
- Download the application from the Google Play Store and install it.
- Approve the terms and conditions as requested on the screen and allow access to notifications.
- Select WhatsApp from the list of applications to read deleted messages.
- Now, every time someone deletes the message sent to you, you will get a notification from the application.
- To read the deleted WhatsApp message, open the notification and tap on the “Detected” tab.
- From there, you can read deleted messages even after being removed by the sender.
Besides whatsremoved +, there are several other applications that you can use to read the deleted WhatsApp message. However, you must understand that giving access to your smartphone notifications to third-party applications involves major security risks.
Also, after restarting your smartphone, the notification log is removed from the Android system that makes it impossible to take messages even when third-party applications are used.
You should still think before sending a WhatsApp message
The option to delete WhatsApp text might be useful for you. But this does not mean you can turn off your brain when using instant service messages. Other people also have seven minutes, which is enough. What if he turns off the internet connection after you send a message?
Next, it might happen that the recipient does not run the WhatsApp version that supports delete functionality. In that situation, you will not be able to cancel your sins.